Saturday, February 2, 2019

THINGS I HATE

“I hate and love. And why, perhaps you’ll ask.  I don’t know: but I feel, and I’m tormented.”
Gaius Valerius Catullus

If you say you do not hate, then I say you do not love.
Bill Gallagher


     I hate the police state.  I have made that abundantly clear as often as possible.  Americans ARE NOT to be policed.  This police state created by the bush crime family and all the other cartel drug dealers running our government  is just an added-on franchise of the militarized GLOBAL ESTATE, the myriad police here serve an elite and prey on the lower classes to make their money.  I do everything possible to undermine and destroy the police state.  It is my duty as an American.

     I hate chemtrails and ENMOD.  This program of mind control and environmental modification is just a way for the vatican to legitimize all the cocaine monies that their Columbian banks have accumulated over the last 50 years.   They will get your guns because they are starting to control your food and water.   I will do everything possible to see that chemtrails and the associated over the horizon attack technologies are ended.

     I hate nondisclosure and secrecy.  Those are just things that the bush crime family and their cohorts use to steal from us with.

     Finally, I hate death.  Even now, as I write this, I am doing everything possible to destroy death in all its forms.  I HATE death.  It is for losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment